Mary's Nursery School opened in the Sunday School room of the new Unitarian Church in a duplex on North "K" St., Livermore, in 1959. After a few years the school moved to a duplex on Livermore Ave. This was just around the block from the "K" St. duplex. In March 1963, the kids and teachers moved the school by "wagon train" to the house on Park Street. The school closed in 1980.